Branding & Startup Marketing
We help shape how the world feels about your organization. Shoestring Production Company’s branding program provides the foundation for all of our strategy and creative work, and is a mixture of consulting, marketing, writing and design. It helps clients clarify business values, uncover fresh thinking about their organization’s market position and see an outside perspective free from internal biases. Through interviews with key employees and stakeholders, we’ll help you gain insight and develop branding that truly resonates with your most important target audiences.
Shaping Who You Are
Website to marketing/print materials to advertising to P.R., every aspect the communication process is a change for you to say who you are. When you correctly define what this perception should be, the result is clear, concise and ready for maximum results.
Unfortunately, many companies rush to develop creative without a clear vision of what they stand for, how they are positioned, and the overall perception they need to create. At Shoestring, we build a strong brand to convey your message to the world.
That’s why a brand strategy is critical. A brand strategy defines what your company stands for, the personality it must convey, and the key messages that must come through implicitly or explicitly in all communications. In essence, it is the “master” campaign strategy against which all subsequent communications are developed.
Invent or Reinvent Your Business
Our branding program is the place to start your new business or even reinvent yourself. You can benefit from all of the following:
• A reinvention or adjustment of your visual identity and language
• Clarification of your business values and fresh thinking about your market position
• Interviews with key organization members and current and former customers to gain insight on business challenges – and see the bigger picture
• An outside perspective, free from your organization’s internal biases
• Advice on your customer-facing language and materials compared to trends and terms that truly resonate
• A roadmap for where your brand should go – and how to get it there
• Design and language examples for effectively communicating with your audience
• A united and aligned internal culture