Where does your website show up on search results? It doesn’t matter how beautiful your website is if no one can find it!
A strategic SEO campaign will typically have a long-term ROI stretching over many years. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a way to achieve high website rankings in the organic, unpaid section of search engine results pages (SERP). By using the most strategic keywords and phrases in your website copy, you will drive the traffic that you want to your website.
This sounds simple, but the design features that cause one website to rank high on a SERP, and another to not make the cut are often quite subtle. The process of SEO involves both strategic programming of your website and hands-on marketing consulting to provide an effective SEO plan that delivers results.
Shoestring’s SEO Process
SEO is in constant flux. Google and the other search engines are frequently changing the algorithms used to determine the relevancy of websites in search results. There is no magic bullet, and what worked last month may not be effective today. That’s why we constantly reassesses our SEO technologies to insure that your website is and remains relevant and visible in the marketplace.
At Shoestring, our SEO practice is built on years of experience in web site development and Search Engine Marketing grounded in best-practice and process improvement methodologies.
Our Search Engine Optimization programs employ many tactics to achieve higher website rankings. We collaborate with our clients to formulate the most effective course of action, which can include both On and Off-Page best practices. Some of the most commonly employed strategies include:
• Link Building
• Paid Inclusion
• SEO Copywriting
• Blog Management
• SEO Reputation Management
The Benefits of Effective SEO
Our clients have reaped tremendous benefits from investing in comprehensive SEO programs that are designed to deliver results.
• Long Term Results – Effective SEO campaigns establish long-term visitor traffic that deliver a valuable stream of potential customers, week after week, year after year.
• Viral Effectiveness – Optimized websites gain interest in online social communities and increased SEO links provide new accessibility to untapped audiences.
• Increased Brand Visibility – Well-optimized sites are easily accessible and help build effective brands with an international footprint.
• Cost Effective – Effective SEO can lead to lower overall cost-per-acquisition when used with other online spending.
• Improved Site Usability – Our optimized clients have improved website usability, which leads to higher visitor retention and increased conversions overall.
• 24/7 Promotion – SEO campaigns work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while other media is locked into a narrow schedule.
• Increased ROI – Search Engine Optimization delivers big results for overall ROI.